Make Your Document In 3 Easy Steps:
What is an Occupation Contract for a Flat in Wales?
For use in Wales only.
When should I use an Occupation Contract for a Flat?
Use this Occupation Contract for a Flat:
- to rent out a flat that you own to someone who will use it as their main home
- to rent out a flat in compliance with the new Welsh residential property rental laws introduced on 1 December 2022 by the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016
- for residential property only
- to create a fixed-term standard occupation contract only
- to create an Occupation Contract with a fixed term of 2 years and 11 months or less
- for dwellings in Wales only