Make Your Document In 3 Easy Steps:
What is a Property Inspection Report?
When should I use a Property Inspection Report?
Use this Property Inspection Report:
- when you have let out a residential property (ie a flat, a house, or a room in a shared property) in England, Wales or Scotland
- for furnished or unfurnished properties
- when your tenant moves out
- to record meter readings
- to test alarms and record their status
- to test appliances and record their status
- to, where relevant, record the condition of the property and the items within the property (this template can be used to record the condition of up to 2 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms)