Make Your Document In 3 Easy Steps:
What is a Tenancy Agreement for a House?
For use in England only.
When should I use a Tenancy Agreement for a House?
- to rent out the whole of a house for a fixed-term
- when you will not be living at the property
- when the property will be the tenant's main home
- when the tenant is a private individual or multiple private individuals (ie not a commercial tenant)
- when there is only one landlord (the landlord can be a private individual or a business)
- only when the property is in England