Make Your Document In 3 Easy Steps:
What is an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy?
When should I use an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy?
- to inform your staff about how they should handle any potential bribes and corruption within the workplace
- to comply with your obligations under the Bribery Act 2010
- to set out the consequences of failing to comply with the rules on anti-bribery and corruption
- if you are a partnership, limited liability partnership (LLP) or private limited company only
- if you have staff based in England, Wales or Scotland