Make Your Document In 3 Easy Steps:
What is a Redundancy Policy?
When should I use a Redundancy Policy?
- help those within your organisation responsible for making redundancies (eg managers) to communicate clearly with employees affected by proposed redundancies
- ensure that employees are treated fairly, reasonably, and without discrimination throughout the process
- help your organisation consider how to avoid compulsory redundancies
- remind managers of their consultation obligations
- communicate to employees their rights and the fair processes you’ll follow if redundancies are being considered