At Rocket Lawyer, we love hearing from the individuals and businesses that depend on us. Every day, thousands of you give us the privilege of helping you put the law to work for your families and organizations. You’ve told us how much you like being able to regularly consult with an attorney and how useful it is for you to be able to ask a lawyer questions, anytime they arise.
So, do we ever have great news! After fielding thousands of legal questions and delivering thousands of answers, we’re making our “ask a lawyer” service even better by joining forces with LawPivot. Through a national network of more than 2000 attorneys, LawPivot provides people with concise, plain language answers to their legal questions — all at a fraction of the traditional cost of legal advice. If that’s not a slam-dunk fit with what we do at Rocket Lawyer, I don’t know what is!
It is my pleasure to announce that Rocket Lawyer has acquired LawPivot.com and the entire LawPivot team has joined us on our mission to democratize legal services. We’re thrilled we can provide even more for free, like more free answers from licensed attorneys. We’ll also be able to make it more affordable than ever for you to get regular legal counsel for any situation.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- LawPivot.com is still up and running, delivering answers to legal questions.
- We are hard at work building the LawPivot Q/A service into your Rocket Lawyer experience. Click here to sign up to be notified of the beta release!
For now, I want to congratulate the team at LawPivot and welcome to Rocket Lawyer the dedicated lawyers who serve as the backbone of the LawPivot network. As always, thanks to everyone who uses Rocket Lawyer — keep telling us how we can better make the law work for you!
- Eureka! Get a Free Rocket Lawyer Consult for Your Business at CES 2013 (rocketlawyer.com)
- Why We’re Fighting for Free Legal Documents and Services (rocketlawyer.com)
- Complete Business Insurance is Simple with Rocket Lawyer and Hiscox (rocketlawyer.com)