The PanelPicker is an online process that allows the SXSW community to have a voice in deciding which presentations, panels, discussions and demonstrations take place at SXSW Interactive March 7-11 in Austin, Texas.
As part of our push to promote our panel proposal, “Is the Sharing Economy Legal?, Rocket Lawyer is launching a Twitter contest!
The contest runs Wednesday, August 21 through Friday, September 6 at 11:59 PM (CST). We will review votes and announce a random iPad Mini winner on Wednesday, September 11. We will contact the winner via Twitter Direct Message, so be sure that you’re following us!
- Register for the SXSW Panel Picker Community here (takes less than a minute!)
- Vote by visiting here or by using the search tool and search “Is The Sharing Economy Legal?”. Click on the “Thumbs-up” button. Take a screenshot that includes the green “Thumbs-up” button and your name in the top right corner.
- Follow Rocket Lawyer on Twitter so we can DM you if you win!
- Tweet “I just voted for @RocketLawyer’s ‘Is the Sharing Economy Legal?’ panel for @SXSW! #RocketLawyerAtSXSW #SXSW” and include a photo of your screenshot as proof of voting.
About the Panel
Legal problems have surrounded collaborative consumption since its inception. Charley Moore, Founder & Executive Chairman of Rocket Lawyer, will lead a discussion about the past, present and future of collaborative consumption and the law. Joining the dialogue will be David Hornik, Harvard University business law lecturer and General Partner at investor firm, August Capital; Mark Norman, President of car sharing firm, Zipcar; and Mark Gilbreath, CEO of office space sharing company, Liquidspace.
Check out our recent post to learn more about the panel!
Vote! Tweet! Win!
- Vote for Rocket Lawyer SXSW Panel ‘Is the Sharing Economy Legal?’ (rocketlawyer.com)
- The New “Fiduciary” Duty: Be Social (rocketlawyer.com)
- A Good Dose of Health Privacy Law (rocketlawyer.com)