A permanent contract can help you to be a better employer. This binding permanent contract determines what your employee can expect of you and what you expect of him. With the correct information, a written and signed permanent contract is the best way to build a mutually beneficial employer-employee relationship.
Learn more about using our free model permanent contract, what to include, and how to protect yourself and your business interests in this handy guide for employers.
Notice: this is a Permanent Contract in English but governed by Dutch law. If you are looking for employment contract in Dutch, go to arbeidscontracten.
Table of contents
- What is a permanent contract?
- Do I need a permanent contract?
- What does a permanent contract cover?
- How do I make a permanent contract with Rocket Lawyer?
- What do I need to know before making a permanent contract?
- What must I do after I've made a permanent contract?
- FAQ about permanent contracts from Rocket Lawyer