A fixed-term contract can help you to be a better employer. This binding fixed-term contract determines what your employee can expect of you and what you expect of him. With the correct information, a written and signed fixed-term contract is the best way to build a mutually beneficial employer-employee relationship.
Learn more about using our free model fixed-term contract, what to include, and how to protect yourself and your business interests in this handy guide for employers.
Notice: this is a Fixed-term Contract in English but governed by Dutch law. If you are looking for employment contract in Dutch, go to arbeidscontracten.
Table of contents
- What is a fixed-term contract?
- Do I need a fixed-term contract?
- What does a fixed-term contract cover?
- How do I make a fixed-term contract with Rocket Lawyer?
- What do I need to know before making a fixed-term contract?
- What must I do after I've made a fixed-term contract?
- FAQ about fixed-term contracts from Rocket Lawyer