Excellent opportunity for a paid legal intern to join a thriving legal technology company based in Shoreditch.
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to simple and affordable legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 3 million legal documents, and answer over 30,000 legal questions.
Our mission is to change the world by making legal services easy and affordable for all. We hire bright people at Rocket Lawyer and we all strive to be exceptional at what we do to deliver on this promise to our customers.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge.
About the Role
Become a member of our in-house legal team where you will be involved with:
- researching and responding to various legal questions
- preparing legal marketing content, whether for products or services, guidance, articles, or other material
- in-house legal work
We build world-class services for our customers and it is vital that our products and services are delivered with quality and accuracy.
You will be a performance driven and proactive individual who is passionate about the law and providing legal services to customers.
Working for the Senior Paralegal, you will help with marketing, customer advice and product management to define Rocket Lawyer UK products and service offerings.
What will you gain?
- Invaluable legal experience.
- The opportunity to work with an innovative global team that is passionate about technology.
- Understanding of a unique, alternative legal services provider.
- The opportunity to be involved in exciting projects that shape the future of law.
Don’t just take our word for it! Find out more about working for Rocket Lawyer here.
Applications close 3 August 2018, so apply today by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.