We are looking for digital marketing specialist with a passion for making the law affordable and simple. This person will be a key member of the UK Operations & Legal Team in London. They will be instrumental in driving customer acquisition and customer retention efforts for Rocket Lawyer UK. The UK Marketing Team are responsible for driving revenue and leads to Rocket Lawyer UK specifically focused on customer acquisition and retention, lifecycle marketing, partnerships, global synergy, research and analytics.
Lifecycle marketing & retention
- Work with the marketing team using data and insights to identify opportunities to engage with customers and members as well as to define segmentation and targeting strategies to maximise retention uplift and enhance products.
- Research, execute and report on lifecycle and retention initiatives from inception to launch across marketing channels. Analyse effectiveness, and optimise to maximise growth and reduce churn.
- Implement effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and winback.
- Assist the design and marketing team to define and agree creative concepts, content, assets and copy and work with product to effectively manage campaigns through to build and deployment within required timescales.
- Regularly report on key lifecycle marketing KPIs and campaign performance, making recommendations on how to continuously build upon the program.
- Deploy AB testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence and timing to constantly improve performance.
- Partner with our product marketing teams to uncover customer insights and develop more tailored experiences for customers based on these insights.
- Work with the wider UK and global teams to both understand the wider Rocket Lawyer marketing context as well as leveraging know-how and expertise.
Content acquisition and social media
- Be the top advocate for Rocket Lawyer’s unpaid media customer acquisition programs, including promoting the most up-to-date best practices for SEO and unpaid media. Use SEO principles to develop and publish the marketing content programme in the manner set out by brand guidelines. This will include marketing content for products or services, guidance, articles, blogs, or other material, as required, outsourcing or delegating work as needed.
- Monitor and communicate performance against effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of unpaid media. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of activity in an effort to maximize results.
- Research developments within the legal services and business formation industry, understand individual and business consumer needs and identify relevant topics from which to develop content that affect both the legal sector and our business.
- Lead on developing relationships with new and existing customers to source customer profiles, and assets for the website.
- Extend content marketing reach through promotion/placement on social media and relevant digital channels. Ensure the right message is delivered to the right audience as broadly as possible.
- Work with design expand and report on product advertising on social media using best practices.
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing OR a Bachelor’s in Law with Certificate in Marketing (CIM Level 4)
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing related position or industry
- Experience in social media advertising and optimisation
- Experience in lifecycle marketing, or marketing communications
- Proficiency in Google Office applications, specifically Drive, Docs, Sheets Presentations
- Proficiency in Google Analytics & data reporting
- Understanding of and passion for content marketing best practices and emerging trends
- Knowledge of best-in-class, SEO strategies and methodologies.
- Good writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding and knowledge of KPI’s are such as goal conversion, bounce rate, time-on-page
- Team player
- Ability to work across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience within a subscription business and proven ability to deliver improvements to retention trading KPIs (churn, net growth, revenue).
- Results-focused with extensive experience in test and learn at a customer and campaign level.
- A deep understanding and interest in the latest retention techniques and awareness of the unique challenges of a subscription business.
- Exposure to the SME sector, start-ups, existing small businesses and individual consumers.
If you would like to apply for the role as Digital Marketing Specialist please follow the link.
Latest posts by Sam Andrews (see all)
- Rocket Lawyer is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist! - 14/02/2020
- Law behind the Scenes: Football Transfers - 13/02/2020