What is a Request to Extend a Proposal Deadline Date?
Your Request for Proposal reflects a proposal deadline of . Unfortunately, the Request for Proposal did not arrive in our office until .
In order to prepare a proposal of the scope that you have requested, we will require at least . We request that the deadline for submitting the proposal be extended by days, to .
Please let us know if you can accommodate this request. We would love to work with you, but we require additional time to put together a meaningful proposal.
Request to Extend a Proposal Deadline Date FAQs
When I should use a Request to Extend a Proposal Deadline Date?
If you have been given an opportunity to submit a project proposal, but need more time to complete it, you may find this pre-written letter helpful. With this easy-to-use Request to Extend a Proposal Deadline you can fill in the critical details within minutes. You might wish to use this document if:
- You have been sent a proposal request and need additional time to finish it.
- You received a proposal request late and are unable to complete the proposal under short notice.
- You do not have enough time to adequately dedicate to writing a requested proposal.
What is included in a Request to Extend a Proposal Deadline Date?
As with all other legal documents from Rocket Lawyer, your Request for Extension letter is totally customizable. This type of letter usually contains:
- Your contact information - You will want to include your name, telephone number, and email address to ensure easy communication if there are any follow-up questions.
- The requester's contact information - You will need the name and address of the party who would be receiving your proposal.
- Your information - This includes your business name, address, phone number, and email.
- Original deadline - The date on which the proposal is/was due.
- Requested amount of extension - Hoe much additional time is needed to prepare the proposal.