What makes a great attorney?
- A great attorney fights for his or her clients’ causes relentlessly.
- A great attorney cares about his or her clients and communicates often and openly.
- A great attorney tells clients up-front how they’ll be charged, with no surprises.
- A great attorney generously gives his or her time in the community.
- A great attorney is the neighbor who helps you dig a fence in your back-yard.
That’s what people said, and a lot more, as they wrote to us about who should win Attorney of the Year. We sorted through hundreds of glowing nominations for attorneys who make a big difference everyday.
And yes, that made it really hard to choose just 20 finalists.
Click here to view the finalists and vote for your favorites!
Congratulations to the finalists, and a big thanks to all of the great attorneys nationwide who make a difference everyday. You’re all winners.
Voting is open until March 1. Please use the twitter hashtag #RLAotY when singing the praises of your favorite finalist.Image courtesy of Marco Belluci.