Here are some benefits to consider:
- It's easier for clients to work with you using a online law practice. You can do all of the things you normally do in person, but it's more convenient for everyone.
- It's more transparent to use an online law practice. You can easily share documents and work on them collaboratively, while automatically tracking revisions. It's an instant organizer and cuts down on miscommunication.
- Billing is easier and more transparent with an online law practice. You can record your hours and bill a client all through your online law practice. It allows you to become more efficient, and makes bills less confusing for clients.
- There's less paperwork. You can integrate E-signing into your online law practice. It's a huge cost-saver, time-saver, and paper-saver. Avoid printing documents, paying to have them delivered to multiple parties for signatures, and then having to store the documents and make multiple copies. When you practice law online, it's all in one place—accessible to you and your clients from any computer with an internet connection, at any time.
- You can get more legal clients with an online law practice. For example, more clients will request your services if you do your lawyer marketing online. Try starting with a Free Legal Profile. Clients who find you online will appreciate your online law practice even more—these clients are already accessing your legal services online, so why not work with them in the medium they prefer?
So how do you start an online law practice? Now there are ready to use tools online. Rocket Lawyer's On Call program can get connect you with the right clients for your practice and give you the tools to use so you can work quickly, collaboratively, and, most importanly, efficiently with your clients.
This article contains general legal information and does not contain legal advice. Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. The law is complex and changes often. For legal advice, please ask a lawyer.