Employment Agreement forms often include the following information, when applicable:
- Confidentiality Agreement
- General statement of eligibility for benefits plan
- Non-compete Agreements
- Rate of pay
- Severability clause
- Specified probationary period
- Starting date
- Statement of at-will nature of employment
- Title of position being offered
- Any other state, industry-specific, or company required information
- Statement indicating that there are no agreements between the parties other than those explicitly stated within the agreement
The Employment Agreement should be signed by both the employer and the employee, in the event that the employee chooses to accept the position.
This article contains general legal information and does not contain legal advice. Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. The law is complex and changes often. For legal advice, please ask a lawyer.