Please join us for our next Sociable Lawyer Meetup just in time for the ‘solo and small firm practitioner event of the year!’ The California Solo and Small Firm Summit is an annual educational summit for California attorneys. Hosted by the State Bar of California, the summit features over 40 workshops and programs designed to bring you key solutions and recent developments for managing your solo or small firm law practice. We’re going to be there too, putting on another free event for attorneys.
Plus…we’re giving away an iPad2 to one lucky attendee!
To be eligible, make sure to RSVP online and be at the event when we draw the lucky winner’s name.
Please mark your calendars! We hope to see you in Anaheim.
- Who: Sociable Lawyers and all California solo and small firm attorneys
- What: A free networking event where we provide the drinks and appetizers! You provide the business cards (or Twitter handles and Facebook links for those social media-savvy lawyers).
- Where: JW Steakhouse (located inside Anaheim Marriott)
- When: Friday, June 24th from 5-7PM PDT
- Why: If the chance to win an iPad isn’t enough motivation for you, you’ll also get to network and mingle with like-minded attorneys in a relaxed atmosphere. Also, did we mention it’s a hop, skip, and a jump away from Disneyland park?
- Please RSVP!