Get our app
Account Sign up Sign in

Ask a lawyer

Ask a lawyer your landlord's rights questions. We make it affordable and simple.

If your state has a child support enforcement unit, you may be able to request a review by phone, write a Child Support Review Letter, or complete another state-specific form to ask for a review. 

In some states, a petition must be lodged with the court to have the order modified. In this situation, it’s best to consult with an attorney who specializes in child support matters.

To get more information on procedures for modifying child support payments, check the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources for child support resources by state.  For more help, find a family lawyerin your area.

This article contains general legal information and does not contain legal advice. Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. The law is complex and changes often. For legal advice, please ask a lawyer.

Ask a lawyer

Our On Call attorneys are here for you.
Characters remaining: 600
Rocket Lawyer On Call® Attorneys

Try Rocket Lawyer FREE for 7 days

Start your Premium Membeship now and get legal services you can trust at prices you can afford. You’ll get:

All the legal documents you need—customize, share, print & more

Unlimited digital signatures with RocketSign®

Ask a lawyer questions or have them review your document

Dispute protection on all your contracts with Document Defense®

30-minute phone call with a lawyer about any new issue

Discounts! Incorporate for FREE + hire a lawyer with up to 40% off*

*Free incorporation for new members only and excludes state fees. Lawyer must be part of our nationwide network to receive discount.

Trusted and secure
Better Business Bureau A+ rating