Home Healthcare Contract
This Home Healthcare Contract is entered between (Client), , , and (the Service Provider), , , . The Client and the Service Provider shall be collectively known herein as the Parties.
WHEREAS, the purpose of this Contract is to set out the terms of services to be provided to by Service Provider generally known as "Home Healthcare Services,"
IN Consideration of the mutual promises and other valuable consideration exchanged, the Parties hereby agree and contract as follows:
|1. AUTHORIZATION. The Client hereby grants the authority to the Service Provider to provide Home Healthcare Services to at 's home located at , , . |
|2. TERM. This grant of authorization to provide Home Healthcare Services shall begin on , and shall remain effective for a period of years. This Contract may be terminated prior to this term by either party on giving a written notice of days. |
|3. LICENSING. The Service Provider warrants that, Service Provider is licensed in the state of to provide the services mentioned in this Contract. Further, any employee or representative of the Service Provider performing services under this Contract is licensed in the state of as a Certified Nursing Assistance and is current on all training and certifications. |
|4. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. The Service Provider shall provide a Certified Nursing Assistant to attend . |
The Certified Nursing Assistant provided by the Service Provider shall have the power to:
-Administer medications as follows:
8. CONFIDENTIALITY. Service Provider understands that any and all private information obtained about the Client, Client's family, , 's family or relatives during the course of employment, including but not limited to medical, financial, legal, career and assets are strictly confidential and may not be disclosed to any third party for any reason. The obligations of the Service Provider under this clause survive termination of this Contract.
9. FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, plague, epidemic, pandemic, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis, including quarantine or other employee restrictions, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
10. SEVERABILITY. In the event any provision of this Contract is deemed to be void, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from the remainder of this Contract, so as not to cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of this Contract. All remaining provisions of this Contract shall then continue in full force and effect. If any provision shall be deemed invalid due to its scope or breadth, such provision shall be deemed valid to the extent of the scope and breadth permitted by law.
11. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
12. NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
13. ATTORNEY'S FEES. In the event of any breach of this Contract, the party responsible for the breach agrees to pay reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by the other party in the enforcement of this Contract or suit for recovery of damages. The prevailing party in any suit instituted arising out of this Contract will be entitled to receive reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred in such suit.
15. APPLICABLE LAW. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of .
16. SIGNATURES. This Contract shall be signed by and by of .