Consider updating your Living Willwhen you need to:
- Change or set limits on medical care to meet your ability to pay
- Respond to changes in medical technology
- Respond to a change in health care laws
- Respond to a changes in your health, including: decline, terminal diagnosis, possibility of surgery and hospitalization, or pregnancy
- Designate a different person to make health care decisions for you
- Move to a new state
- Respond to changes in your beliefs and wishes concerning end-of-life care
- Respond to the death of a loved one or significant other
Update your Living Will with Rocket Lawyer. If you have questions, contact an estate planning attorney.
This article contains general legal information and does not contain legal advice. Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. The law is complex and changes often. For legal advice, please ask a lawyer.