This Copyright Assignment (hereinafter "Assignment") is made as of this from , of , , , (hereinafter "Assignor") to , of , , (hereinafter "Assignee").
1. Assignor represents, warrants and confirms that it is the sole creator of "" (hereinafter "Copyrighted Work").
2. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, Assignor hereby irrevocably assigns and transfers to Assignee all of Assignor's right, title and interest in the Copyrighted Work described and attached as Exhibit A to this Assignment.
3. The rights hereby granted to Assignee include, with limitation, the right to do any and all acts or things necessary or appropriate to protect the rights granted hereunder, including the copyright, and to institute any actions for such purpose in the name(s) of Assignee, Assignor, or both of them.
4. Assignor further transfer all rights to Assignee necessary to secure registrations, renewals, reissues and extensions to the Copyrighted Work without exception and agrees to participate in said actions should it be deemed necessary by Assignee.
5. Assignor hereby covenants, warrants and represents to Assignee:
(a) Assignor is the sole owner and creator of the Copyrighted Work and has the exclusive right to use, copy, distribute and transfer the Copyrighted Work without limitation.
(b) The Copyrighted Work is free and clear of any liens, encumbrances, licenses or legal claims of any nature contesting the ownership, moral rights, use or creation of the Copyrighted Work by Assignor.
6. Moral Rights - Assignor hereby waives any and all moral rights claims associated with the Copyrighted Work including, but not limited to, the right to be known as the author, the right to object to any alterations to a work, the right to prevent others from being named as the author of a work, the right to prevent others from falsely attributing to one the authorship of work that one has not in fact written, the right to prevent others from making deforming changes in a work, the right to withdraw a published work from distribution if it no longer represents the views of the author, and the right to prevent others from using a work or the author's name in such a way as to reflect on the author's professional standing.
7. This Assignment is governed by the laws of the State of without regard to its conflict of law rules.