What is a Thank You for the Quote Opportunity Letter?
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to quote you a price on the contract for you are seeking.
Often, quotes from other vendors simply include a price list, but would like to point out a few special features of our service that do not believe you will find from other vendors.
Our service includes: . With other providers, you might find that the idea of "support" ends with sending a packet of brochures. We, on the other hand, will put your needs first and provide the best-in-class service that you deserve.
The price for this service is . Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. We would be happy to discuss any of your concerns.
In the meantime, will plan to call you next week, once you have had a chance to study the quote and compare it with others. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you.
Thank You for the Quote Opportunity Letter FAQs
When I should use a Thank You for the Quote Opportunity Letter?
If you have been asked to provide a price quote for a service, you may not know where to start in your response. This pre-written template makes it easy for you to fill in the important details, while crafting a professional and personalized reply. You may consider using this Thank You for a Quote Opportunity Letter if:
- You've been asked how much a service you offer costs
- You have been phoned or sent a letter that asks what it would cost to hire you or your company for a certain service
- You would like not only to provide your client with a price quote, but also with a few reasons why you or your company would prevail above competitors
What is included in a Thank You for the Quote Opportunity Letter?
As with all other Rocket Lawyer legal documents and letter templates, your price quote letter is totally customizable. In the very least, it should contain:
- Your business information - This includes your business name and address, if you operate an office or brick-and-mortar location.
- Your contact information - You will want to include your name, telephone number, and email address to ensure easy communication if there are any follow-up questions.
- The customer's information - The client's name and address are often used to address the letter.
- The service or product requested - It is important to restate what the client has requested so that it is clear what service or product the quote will cover.
- The quoted price - Having a set price or price range ready to offer the customer helps to set proper expectations and prevent confusion.