Articles of Amendment

Starting at $119.95 + state fees

Please enter the first name of the contact.
Please enter the last name of the contact
Please enter the email of the contact
Please enter a valid phone number
Please enter the name of the company
Make Organizational Changes

Make Organizational Changes

File an Amendment if you've made updates to your company name, contact information, shareholders or members.

Stay Compliant

Stay Compliant

We can help determine if you need to file an Amendment with your Secretary of State - it depends on the changes you’ve made in your business.

File Properly

File Properly

The types of changes you make will determine which form(s) you need to file and our business experts can make it simple and easy.


Our Promise

If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll refund all Rocket Lawyer fees.

Justina M.

We're here to help

Questions? Give me a call.

(800) 518-8976

Justina M. | Customer Care Specialist