Share with your friends

Rocket Lawyer Family law

Where’s Your W-2 Form? Get Tax Ready Now

It’s time to start watching the mail for your W-2 forms again. If you’re an employee, your W-2, or Wage and Earnings Statement, shows all of your earnings and the taxes that have been withheld in the past year. If you had more than one job in 2009, you may receive more than one W-2, one from each employer. Keep all of your W-2 forms handy because you’ll need them to file your taxes.

If you’re an employer, you’ve probably already completed W-2 forms for your employees. If not, remember that you’re required to complete W-2 forms and mail them to your employees by February 1, 2010. Read the free article, How to Report Employee Wages with a W-2 Form, for more information.

If you need more tax legal help, visit the Tax Savings Center. You’ll find everything you need for tax time, like legal tax tips, easy online filing through H&R Block, plus you can find a tax lawyer like Ruth Tolf Ansell, pictured above. Ansell practices tax and estate planning law in Bedford, New Hampshire.

Comments are closed.